New Self Build Bungalow

Posted on 7 October 2012 by Mrs Provan

New Self Build Bungalow

I have a plot of land and I am hoping to get planning permission for a bungalow. I don't have any savings can I raise money on the plot to get the cash to build and how do you repay the money.

John Charcol can arrange what is known as a "Self Build" mortgage for you, that will provide the funds to enable you to build the new bungalow. This mortgage is then repaid when you either sell your current home and move into the bungalow, or sell the new bungalow on the open market.  

If you would like to discuss the matter in more detail, please let me know and I'll arrange for one of our consultants who specialises in Self Build to contact you.

Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.