Finance for Commercial Property
Funding for property developments and commercial purposes is still very much available in the current market. Finding it can be a challenge.
A commercial mortgage is in principle like a residential one. In both cases the lender will assess the applicant to ensure they have the means to repay the property loan and evaluate the security offered to ensure they can to repay their debt should it come to repossession.
The two key differences are:
- A commercial mortgage can be taken out in the name of a business or commercial property investor and is based on both the business of their tenants and the income of the borrower being able to maintain the commitment,
- The security offered will either be used in it’s entirety for commercial business or contain a mixture of commercial and residential use.
Commercial Mortgage Brokers
John Charcol can source competitive rates from across the market. We have built relationships with specialist mortgage lenders who do not have a presence on the high street to secure finance where others cannot.
We can help arrange a bridging loan, a short-term loan that provides fast access to funding, or development finance for the specific purpose of building new properties or making substantial changes to an existing property.
- Business Owner-Occupiers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Residential Property Investors (beyond BTL)
- Limited Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Trust and Pension Schemes
- Bed & Breakfast/Guest Houses
- Care homes
- Dentist & doctor surgeries
- Farms and Farm Land
- Public Houses
- Nursing homes
- Industrial Units
- Office Buildings
- Residential property, property portfolios
Interest rates and fees will vary depending on the client and security offered. To find out more complete the enquiry form below and a commercial mortgage expert will be back to you shortly to discuss your requirements.
Commercial Mortgage Advice
John Charcol has extensive experience of working with lenders and suppliers and understands the key points needed to secure finance for your commercial property. For advice from our commercial mortgage advisers or to find the best Buy-to-Let mortgages for limited companies, get in touch today by calling our brokers on the number below.