Property Rights

Posted on 8 March 2011 by TINA QUIGLEY

Dear john,

please can you adviced me here. I seperated from my partner 2yrs ago, we have a joint mort account. Now i left him the house and rented somewhere else with the family. He as continue to stay there and paying the rent. I was on the market for sale but due to no success he decided to take it off market. Now he saying i have no access to the property cause i haven't paid the mortgage in 2yrs. he has a poor history in credit wise to. please adviced me my right....


I regret that we are not qualified to answer your question and recommend that you seek independent legal advice about your situation.


Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.