Salary Paid in Euros

Posted on 6 February 2017 by Debbie Sysum

My husband's employment contract is based in the UK. He is paid in Euros into a UK bank and his main residence is in the UK. I'm also on the mortgage and am paid in sterling. Which Lender would give us a remortgage based on this information?

Hi Debbie,

Whilst your High Street Banks and Building Societies may have trouble getting their heads around this, there are plenty of other Lenders who will consider a remortgage for you and I recommend that you speak to a reputable independent mortgage broker - you can call us on 0344 346 3672.

For more information on remortgaging, please see our guide.

Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.