106 Agreement

Posted on 3 July 2016 by Robert

Which mortgage company will take you on when a 106 agreement is on the property?

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately there's not a straightforward answer to your question. There are a number of lenders who will consider these subject to the loan to value you're looking for, your individual circumstances and the actual wording of the agreement.

If you'd like to go through your query in more detail and see what options are available, please let me know and I'll arrange a convenient time for one of our consultants to contact you.



Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.