Posted on 26 February 2011 by Colin lindo

My ex has moved out from our joint property. I also have 2 more rented proerties in my name she wants me out where do I stand?


You need to speak to a Solicitor or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. We are a mortgage broker and unable to give legal advice.


Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.