How can I pay?

Posted on 25 August 2011 by tanya

I brought a house in October last year with a partner. He re mortgaged his house and gave me 65,000 towards the new property on the agreement I would pay the interest on this money. He has just left me and I am facing having to pay this back from a low wage. Any ideas?


I recommend that you speak to your local Citizens Advice Bureau.  They can offer you free, confidential, impartial & independent advice:


Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.