Business Finance

Posted on 6 March 2012 by Matthew

My wife and I are both 57. We own a house worth £250,000. We wish to raise up to £200,000 capital against this to part fund purchase of a disused hotel which we will renovate then run as a guest house which we will live in. i.e it will provide additional income over our current investment income / pension of £2200 pcm. Can you help?


I note from your e mail address and website that you are a Business and Property Finance Broker. 

If you are having difficulty meeting your clients expectations John Charcol would be more than happy to help.

Please call 0344 346 3672 and explain to one of our brokers who you are and what you are trying to achieve.


Answers provided in response to Ask the experts are based on the information provided and do not constitute advice under the Financial Services & Markets Act. They reflect the personal views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views, positions, strategies or opinions of John Charcol. All comments are made in good faith, and John Charcol will not accept liability for them.

We recommend you seek professional advice with regard to any of these topics where appropriate.

You are currently offline. Some pages or content may fail to load.