Looking to remortgage your buy to let property?
The table below highlights our pick of the best, buy to let remortgage deals currently on the market. When you remortgage a buy to let property (BTL) you're taking out a new mortgage on an existing property you already own. You can do this either to replace your existing mortgage and potentially move to an improved rate. But you might also choose to remortgage to release funds for home improvements or to raise a deposit to put towards an additional property purchase.
Remortgaging can help you:
- Save money Remaining on the same deal for the full term of your loan could see you losing out on the opportunity to reduce the total amount paid back, in some cases leading to significant savings.
- Avoid moving home It can be cheaper and more convenient to adapt or add an extension to your existing home, paid for by remortgaging or a further advance, than to move home.
- Suit changing circumstances If your financial situation has changed and you now need a mortgage that can accommodate, for example, higher overpayments or a lower monthly rate, remortgaging can get you a deal that better fits your lifestyle.
- Raise money Higher income or a rise in your property's value means you could increase your mortgage to help pay for major outgoings such as a wedding or your child's university costs, rather than borrowing separately, and in some cases more expensively, from other sources.
- Consolidate your debts Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity you hold in your home and consolidate other debts, such as a car loan or credit cards, which can attract higher rates of interest than that of your mortgage. While this could reduce monthly payments, it may mean you pay more over the long term, so should be carefully considered and professional financial advice sought.
Why speak to an adviser?
The below best buy BTL remortgage deals from John Charcol includes our pick of the best fee free deals available to our clients. Before you decide to opt for one of the buy to let remortgages below, it's important to speak with an independent mortgage expert. Our advisers at John Charcol will be able to assist you in comparing products from across the mortgage market to help you decide which mortgage is best for you and your individual needs. If you could be better off taking out a buy to let remortgage with another provider our experts will let you know.
Current best buy to let remortgage deals: