John Charcol understands the challenges independent professionals face and, with over 40 years’ experience in the industry, we’ve helped many secure mortgages even after high street lenders have turned them down.
Our partnership with IPSE (The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed) allows us to help more self-employed and independent professionals like you find the right mortgages – ones that actually suit your circumstances.
Using a reliable independent mortgage broker can save you thousands when it comes to purchasing a home or property investment. John Charcol have helped many self-employed and independent professionals to secure mortgages even if high street lenders have turned them down.
WHY CHOOSE JOHN CHARCOL?
- REMOVE STRESS We take the stress out of buying property, supporting you throughout the application process all the way to completion. We fill out the paperwork and remove the hassle of liaising with lenders.
- SAVE MONEY Using a reliable, independent mortgage broker can save you thousands when it comes to purchasing a home or investment.
- MOVE-IN SERVICE As an IPSE member, you will qualify for John Charcol’s complimentary move-in service. Saving you on average £290 and 8 hours of your time.
- SAVE TIME We learn all we can about your situation, before presenting a personal case to the most suitable mortgage lenders. We already have the tools and industry knowledge, so letting us do this saves you time researching.
- WE'RE EXPERIENCED With over 40 years in the self-employed mortgage industry our know-how sets us apart from the competition and gets you the deals from high street lenders that may have turned you down in the past.
How Much Can I Borrow?
This is not a quotation under the Consumer Credit Act. Figures are subject to validation of income, credit checks and a property valuation.
The 'How much can I borrow' mortgage calculator is a great way to start – but it’s certainly not a definitive answer – and if it’s not the answer you’re looking for, our experts can review your full situation and advise on the most appropriate course of action, including products you might not previously have considered.