John Charcol is the original independent mortgage broker, with a breadth of knowledge in the industry. Our expert team of mortgage advisers in Northampton and the East Midlands are here to provide you with the advice you need to support you through your house buying journey.
Our team makes the process comfortable for every case, no matter your circumstances. We are a broker for buy-to-let, remortgage, moving house and first-time buyer mortgages. Whatever mortgage you need, contact our expert team today and we’ll find the best mortgage for you.
Our Independent Mortgage Advice Service in Northampton
With over 45 years of experience, our Northampton mortgage advisers understand the complex nature of every type of mortgage, allowing us to save you time and money while easing your property buying journey. We’ll work around your schedule to arrange a mortgage that suits the property you are planning to buy.
Unlike other mortgage brokers in Northampton, we’ll support you along your entire property buying journey. We’ll help you find conveyancers, insurance and protection cover. Our team can also get you started with utilities and Council Tax, all ready for the day you move in.
We also have direct access to specialist mortgage lenders, allowing us to find the right deal for the most complex of cases. Whether you need a second charge mortgage, bridging loan or a commercial mortgage, our team can advise on every key decision you need to make.
Call our Northampton mortgage advisers anytime between 8:00am and 9:00pm, Monday to Friday, and between 9:00am and 5:00pm at weekends. We’re also happy to arrange flexible out of hours appointments to suit you.
How to find us:
By Rail: The nearest station is Northampton train station and is a short taxi ride from the office.
From the M1 North and South:
- Leave the M1 at Junction 15 and follow the A45 to Northampton
- After 1.5 miles, ignore town centre exit and stay on ring road A45 dual carriageway (signposted Wellingborough, Kettering and a red H for hospital)
- After the Brackmills turn, take the A428 Bedford/Town Centre exit down to the large roundabout (Barnes Meadow interchange)
- Take the first exit from the roundabout – A428 Town Centre
- Get into the right-hand lane and turn right at the traffic lights (Cliftonville Road)
- Continue up Cliftonville Road until the second set of lights
- Turn left at the lights onto Billing Road. Oxford House is situated on the corner of Billing Rd and Cliftonville.
From other routes:
- From the north, follow the ring road and A45 west to the Barnes Meadow interchange
- From the east, follow the A45 west to the Barnes Meadow interchange
- From the west, follow the A45 east (ring road) to the Barnes Meadow interchange
- In each case, take the A428 Town Centre exit, and follow instructions above.